Before Departing for Site Check
Location On-Site Check
- Note: Still perform step if by oneself, it adds clarity to decision making.
Physical Aircraft Check
- Note: FOD may cause motor burnout and complete AC inversion on take-off
Remote Controller Check
- Note: The broad side should face the AC and they should not touch each other.
DJI Pilot App Check
- Note: 121 Meters = 400’
- Note: 1 Meter = 3.3’
- Note: Watch channels for 30 seconds to ensure selected channel is indeed stable
- Note: Recommend “Follow-mode” for solo and “free-mode” with camera
- Note: This allows AC to float back to operator in case of emergency.
- Note: Ensure nose heading of red paper airplane is close to nose heading of actual aircraft.